Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by ny biker View Post
    They are definitely spending more time during the live coverage with Bob, Christian and the generic sports guy (Todd?). They didn't used to do that. But I think the current combination of Bob, Christian and (Todd?) is actually pretty good.
    Better than what has been in the past, although Bob Roll and Todd? have a funny way of rocking around in their seats. And Bob sometimes seems to be scoping Todd? out in a way that is more often seen in a bar rather than behind a tv sports desk.
    Each day is a gift, that's why it is called the present.

Tour-related side note, I found this wonderful Kickstarter project combining art and the TdF: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...4/book-de-tour
    He need quite a few more pledges to reach his goal and I sure hope he does.

Quote Originally Posted by malkin View Post
    Better than what has been in the past, although Bob Roll and Todd? have a funny way of rocking around in their seats. And Bob sometimes seems to be scoping Todd? out in a way that is more often seen in a bar rather than behind a tv sports desk.
    Interesting, I had not noticed either of these things. Bob has always been a very animated talker -- I think they once tied his hands as a joke, possibly in old commercial for tour coverage.

The other guy is Todd Harris. He definitely understands the sport. He and Liam (who sat in that chair for the past couple of years) have both done a good job.

- Gray 2010 carbon WSD road bike, Rivet Independence saddle
    - Red hardtail 26" aluminum mountain bike, Bontrager Evoke WSD saddle
    - Royal blue 2018 aluminum gravel bike, Rivet Pearl saddle

Gone but not forgotten:
    - Silver 2003 aluminum road bike
    - Two awesome worn out Juliana saddles

I am hoping Pinot and Peraud are successful dropping Valverde from the podium in the next couple of stages. It would be great to see them on the podium. Besides, Valverde is a rider I can't stand for some reason (along with Voeckler and Rolland).

And I am happy after today's stage!

Did you see the rider who nudged the water bottle off the road with his front wheel...as he's riding down the road at maybe 20 mikes an hour???? THAT was some incredible bike handling skill. Not to mention a really thoughtful thing to do after the crash a few days ago that was caused by a water bottle on the road.
    "Don't go too fast, but I go pretty far"

Between the Blue Ridge and the Chesapeake Bay
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeDutchess View Post
    Tour-related side note, I found this wonderful Kickstarter project combining art and the TdF: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...4/book-de-tour
    He need quite a few more pledges to reach his goal and I sure hope he does.
    The artist is from my city and is very good. He gives daily updates to the cycling club via Facebook. Or at least he did before the kickstarter kicked in. Anyways, I really like his paintings.

He provides daily Tour updates on his blog: http://www.theartofcycling.blogspot.com. I just love his paintings, I sure hope his project gets funded but he only has 10 days left to raise $14K.

Quote Originally Posted by azfiddle View Post
    My understanding is that La Course is only on the final Sunday in Paris.

http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showt...925#post695925
    2015 Liv Intrigue 2
    Pro Mongoose Titanium Singlespeed
    2012 Trek Madone 4.6 Compact SRAM

I was so hoping Sagan would win the final sprint... ah well...
    "Don't go too fast, but I go pretty far"

Let the TdF withdrawal commence... I liked the final podium and I enjoyed this year's race. Already looking forward to La Vuelta!