Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hit and Killed

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseGoldberg
    I'm so glad to hear that I am not the only person who has more than one RoadID - I thought maybe I was being excessive. I guess not! I have a shoe ID on each of 2 pairs of running shoes, one at the office and one at home. And I wear the Fixx (dog tag, on a chain around my neck) for cycling.
    --- Denise
    Yep, I'm thinking I need just one more, for my second pair of running shoes. At this point I am down to one pair, having just retired the older pair. I guess I really got the Fixx for when I'm running in shoes that don't have the tag...maybe we're excessive, but we will be identifiable!
    Run like a dachshund! Ride like a superhero! Swim like a three-legged cat!
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock

I have copies of my Advance Directives (gives instructions on who will make medical decisions for me if I am unable and what my wishes are regarding those decisions), insurance card, and next of kin information taped to my helmet. Living in a major city, I know that if I am incapacitated while riding, my bike and backpack will disappear very soon. Laura

i'm so glad to see so many other women keeping their ID on them! I think its a great idea to put a copy of your license and insurance in your toolkit. I get a lot of comments at road races from people about my RoadID, and it always makes me feel a little more confident on the road.

omg thats ashame. take care everyone

Quote Originally Posted by brittamac
    i'm so glad to see so many other women keeping their ID on them! I think its a great idea to put a copy of your license and insurance in your toolkit. I get a lot of comments at road races from people about my RoadID, and it always makes me feel a little more confident on the road.
    When I've been riding I've got my liscence and my phone in a zip pocket on my shirt... but that road ID thing sounds awesome...

Wonder if there's a similar service in Australia... Hmmmm.... I got some searching to do.
    @LIGHTSABE*R(::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Beginner Triathlete Log