Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

PROJECT 529 Garage

To disable ads, please log-in.

Has anyone seen this?...I don't know if its posted here already but just in case. Here you go

THANK YOU FOR JOINING OUR EFFORT TO THWART BIKE THIEVES

You’re part of a rapidly growing group of well over 16,000 cyclists who are taking a stand against theft. SRAM, People for Bikes, Pinkbike, The Clymb, OR Bike and many others are also tired of seeing a bike stolen every 30 seconds in the United States, and have joined our cause.

QUICK, WHAT'S YOUR SERIAL NUMBER?

Now that you’ve helped with our petition, it’s time to take the next step in keeping your bike safe: REGISTER your bike and join our crowd-connected bike security service, the 529 Garage. Registration is FREE and easy… no more than 5 minutes to register your bike. With the 529 Garage iPhone app, you can even register your bike without leaving your garage. Just download the app, sign in with your social network, snap a few photos of your bike, and you're done. Don’t have an iPhone? Registration is easy on the web and we’ll have an Android version soon too.

Your bike’s information, including that serial number you likely don't have written down, will be safely locked away in the 529 Garage. We’ve already registered over $3 million dollars worth of bikes across 35 states and helped to recover a stolen bike...all before we've officially opened the doors.

Our petition demanding Craigslist and eBay require serial numbers for bike listings is an important step in our effort to curtail the $400 Million annual bike theft epidemic in the US (if you haven't already, please take a minute to share this petition). However it’s only a speed bump in the path of thieves and a small piece of our effort to stop bike theft.

Register your bike here:

https://project529.com/garage/bikes/new

Love Never Fails
    2012 Giant Revel 1 -MTB
    2013 Giant Defy 5 - RB(Commute/Easy Rides) "Trooper"
    2012 Diamondback Response XE MTB (my son's)

13' FUJI SUPREME 1.3C (Selle Italia Diva/Easton EC70 SL) "My Girl"

The trying to get craigslist and ebay to require a serial number is a worthwhile cause! I filled out the petition. I would advise anyone buying a bike from ebay to ask for the serial number.

There are some gps trackers for bicycles. I have one for my Seven.
    Last edited by rebeccaC; 06-05-2014 at 11:12 AM.
    ‘The negative feelings we all have can be addictive…just as the positive…it’s up to
    us to decide which ones we want to choose and feed”… Pema Chodron