Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

road trip pithy signs

To disable ads, please log-in.

I am on my annual road trip from Houston to Albuquerque with my bike so that I can hang for a day or two with sister Kris before we pack her bike and mine into her van and head up to Salt Lake City to hang for a day or two with sister Luli from whence we will caravan in van and car to Lewiston Utah where we will participate in the Little Red Riding Hood Ride. We all have our color coordinated tights, gloves, jerseys and tutus for the costume parade the night before.

Some pithy road signs have appeared already.

Near Cameron, Texas a Big Fancy Ranch gate showing the entrance to the Deep **** Cattle Company.

A LARGE black billboard with white lettering saying " I know what I'm doing- Do You?"-- GOD
    marni
    Katy, Texas
    Trek Madone 6.5- "Red"
    Trek Pilot 5.2- " Bebe"

"easily outrun by a chihuahua."

Quote Originally Posted by marni View Post

A LARGE black billboard with white lettering saying " I know what I'm doing- Do You?"-- GOD
    ‘The negative feelings we all have can be addictive…just as the positive…it’s up to
    us to decide which ones we want to choose and feed”… Pema Chodron

excellent- today as we (sister,two bikes and assorted luggage) were slowly wending towards Salt Lake and stopped for gas I saw a woman wearing a t shirt that said "oops, did I roll my eyeballs out loud? Now that's my kind of t shirt.
    marni
    Katy, Texas
    Trek Madone 6.5- "Red"
    Trek Pilot 5.2- " Bebe"

"easily outrun by a chihuahua."