Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Terry Butterfly Gellissima Saddle, SPD/Flat Pedals, SPD MTB shoes

To disable ads, please log-in.

Terry Butterfly Gellissima saddle - used once for a 15 mile ride a few years ago, has been in storage since then. In brand new shape! I can't remember what year I bought it, but I would assume 2009 or 2010. Asking $75.

Shimano PD-M324 pedals - SPD one side, flat on the other. Never installed on my bike, brand new in package. Asking $60.

Pearl Izumi MTB shoes - men's EUR size 40 - used only for indoor spinning classes, so in like-new shape. With SPD cleats, asking $50.

Will ship within the US for cost from USPS. I'm in the process of moving, so it might take a week or two!

I also have a tire patch kit that I will include as a little gift if someone wants one/all of these items!

Edit: Just remembered! I have a Garmin 405 that I do not use much anymore. I have the soft HR monitor strap, but have lost the snap-on HR monitor portion of it. Also have the cycling cadence monitor, never installed on my bike. Plus all accessories. If you are interested, please make an offer?

http://i.imgur.com/E1roMuH.jpg
    Last edited by artifactos; 05-02-2014 at 08:07 AM.
    “Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all.”
    - Emily Dickinson