Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Charge Ladle Ladies' Saddle

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'm very close to buying one of these. If any of you have any experience with this saddle, or alternatives to suggest, I'd be happy to hear them!

My seatbone width is 129mm. I'm looking for a relatively cheap saddle because I can't afford much at the moment. I have a 143mm saddle right now and it's awful. I didn't feel my butt at all during a 6 mile ascent last weekend so I decided it's time to end the suffering

129 is center to center, as measured at a Specialized Concept Store. I don't know the outside distance, I'm afraid :/

Muirenn, thanks for the link! I ended up pulling the trigger on the Ladle because a friend was ordering from the store that stocked them so the shipping was free. I've been to a couple of XC rides and within the first 30 minutes of the first ride, I've completely forgotten about the saddle and it's been that way since. I still have to see how it behaves on long rides, but so far it's been great. I did notice its width when shifting towards the rear wheel on descents, but it's nothing unbearable.