Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Sufferfest has a 15% discount on their videos (24h only)

To disable ads, please log-in.

Let's encourage them by being the THE FIRST MAJOR SPONSOR OF UCI WOMEN'S WORLD CUP

THE SUFFERFEST FIRST MAJOR SPONSOR OF UCI WOMEN'S WORLD CUP
    SAVE 15% OFF ALL VIDEOS WITH WOMEN'S FOOTAGE
    USE CODE: WORLDCUP 24 HOURS ONLY

We want you to be proud of your adopted country, Sufferlandria. So, together with the UCI (International Cycling Federation), we are pleased to announce that we are the FIRST major sponsor of the UCI Women's World Cup.

The UCI press release is here, while articles on our sponsorship are at Sky Sports, SBS Cycling Central, Road.cc, Total Women's Cycling and Inside the Games.

This is a huge financial commitment for us and one we did not take lightly. We believe in the sport, however, and want it to grow.

To celebrate!: For the next 24 hours you can save 15% off each of our FIVE videos featuring women's pro racing. Those videos are:
    •Blender - 1hr 40min of threshold work and Pain Shakes!
    •Revolver - 15 x 1min max efforts (with a little surprise)
    •Extra Shot - 20min race simulation
    •Hell Hath No Fury - 2x 20min race simulation
    •Chrysalis - 1hr Run/Bike brick workout
    You can find them all right here in this blog post. Just use the code WORLDCUP at check-out.
    http://www.thesufferfest.com/uncateg...orld-cup-2014/
    I have 4 of their dvds and it's tough....but so fun.

Any recommendations?
    "Susie" - 2012 Specialized Ruby Apex, not pink/Selle SMP Lite 209

It depends what you want to do as far as training.

If the code does not work, you can google "sufferfest promo code" and I'm sure you'll find another code valid for all their DVDs. That is how I get my rebates. I never pay full price for a DVD.

You download it and put it on usb key and play on our player. If you want them on DVD, you may need to convert so you need the software for it. But we play it straight from download to our usb key.

Personnally, I like Violator. It is sprinting. Lots of it. Short sprints....but you get enough for your money. hihi
    My husband loves Blender.
    He tried Hell Hath No Fury and he said it's tough...although it is women racing. The women leading the race is really HOT! She's got such speed and strength for being so small.
    A very dark place is really a tough one (according to hubby. I have not tried it yet). He came up soaked from basement and he had 20 minutes left into that DVD.

this weekend I'm supposed to try the Hell Hath No Fury. I'll never be as fast/strong but want to give it a try. But so far, Violator is the one I vote for...for me.

Thanks! I got Blender and Revolver. I'm eyeing one of the climbing videos at some point, but those weren't on sale.
    "Susie" - 2012 Specialized Ruby Apex, not pink/Selle SMP Lite 209

For more promo code google can be your best friend.

I used last week this one: RICHMOND2015 and it gave me 10% off on any video. I ordered 2.

I stream them directly from my PC to my flatscreen TV via the PS3. I do not use a USB.
    2015 Liv Intrigue 2
    Pro Mongoose Titanium Singlespeed
    2012 Trek Madone 4.6 Compact SRAM