Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Ride the Rockies 2014

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi, I am riding my 1st RTR and am looking for anyone who is going and has done it before. Also, I was wondering if anyone is looking for lodging. I have just booked my lodging with Alpine Cycle Connection and would consider a roommate. I am 57 years old and am interested in talking with a woman who is about my my age and will be as tired as I will be. I don't want to have to deal with someone who comes in late at night - I'll need my energy for the next day.

Also, since I am driving from Phoenix, I would appreciate if anyone would be willing to let me either hitch a ride with them to Boulder (I want to leave my car in Golden) or would drive my car to Golden, from Boulder. I am willing to help pay my way.

Thanks.

Ride the Rockies 2014

Just wondering if anyone in the KC area has purchased an FR-S yet. Im going to test drive one over the weekend and I was wondering if any dealerships have that ridiculous dealer mark up thing going on.