Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Kettlebells

Kettlebells

To disable ads, please log-in.

The more work I do with my kettlebells, and work with my kettlebell coach, the more I love them. I can also tell my body seems to be responding to the different training style. I don't feel like I am fighting my body with the kettlebell training, so all of the work I've been doing is paying off. He is a traditional Russian style coach with a very high level of international certification and also specializes in mobility, and working with the "aging active adult" and trains very high level competitors. He is also semi-retired and does group KB training at my gym - such a great resources. Very gentle training style - but no less intense than my other coach.

My kettlebell collection has grown, I've 3 of the 5 sizes I want for my home gym and that really is all I need for home. I've my gym for anything heavier. I am also finding myself using my home gym now for more than for snow days It might seems surprising, but my neck and shoulders appear to like this style of lifting far better than Olympic lifting. Who knew? I apparently needed more in my little fitness room than the Jungle Gym!

Any other kettlebell lovers here? I seem to remember several mentioning this over the years.
    Last edited by Catrin; 03-14-2014 at 05:20 PM.