Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Between the Blue Ridge and the Chesapeake Bay

UCI World Championships coming to US in 2015

To disable ads, please log-in.

The routes have been revealed! It is so exciting to know that my regular training routes will be used for these races, and gives me a new enthusiasm for my riding (just needs to get a little warmer, please!)

If you ever wanted to watch a world class international race (or 12) but never could get to Europe, here's your chance.

Richmond2015.com.

And yes, I will be renting out my house for a *modest* sum...

Nice!

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

Having moved recently to DC, I am very excited about this and I will have to visit Richmond to ride the route at least a couple of times. Tulip: I just may have to rent your house

Last year, I was really bummed to miss the cyclocross world championships in Louisville when the elite races were rescheduled from Sunday to Saturday. I was so ready: tickets, hotel, friends tagging along for the 5 hour drive from Chicago, dinner reservations... so sad! [if you did not see this nice video of the races that day, watch it!]

Quote Originally Posted by pll View Post
    Having moved recently to DC, I am very excited about this and I will have to visit Richmond to ride the route at least a couple of times. Tulip: I just may have to rent your house

Last year, I was really bummed to miss the cyclocross world championships in Louisville when the elite races were rescheduled from Sunday to Saturday. I was so ready: tickets, hotel, friends tagging along for the 5 hour drive from Chicago, dinner reservations... so sad! [if you did not see this nice video of the races that day, watch it!]
    Getting to RVA is a lot easier--2 hours by train, $30 each way. Come down and ride! The route practically goes by my house, and the TTT starts very close by. It's going to be quite exciting. The US Collegiate chamionships are coming this May and will use the same courses. RVA will be a bike-centric place afterall.

ETA: the 20% cobblestone climb is NOT part of my regular route!
    Last edited by tulip; 02-27-2014 at 03:16 AM.