Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Cool Loving My Ruby Saddle

To disable ads, please log-in.

LBS let me exchange out the Lithia for a Ruby last week. He only had the larger size in, but said to try it out. Love the way it feels but needed the 155 size. Picked it up yesterday and love it even more. Guy lifted my seat post more..to 90 cm when I measured. WOW. The fit is so much better! I found my fitting chart from a couple of years ago the other day and compared it. He was spot on. Not bad for an "educated" guess. I adjusted my bike to the measurements and again..WOW. No back pain or anything.

Having a LBS that actually knows and cares about you and your bike makes a HUGE difference in your riding skills both physically and mentally. I wish I had found this bike shop sooner.

That's great news.

My LBS is not the closest bike shop to my home or my office, but the great service and friendly people are worth the trip.

Enjoy your new saddle!!

- Gray 2010 carbon WSD road bike, Rivet Independence saddle
    - Red hardtail 26" aluminum mountain bike, Bontrager Evoke WSD saddle
    - Royal blue 2018 aluminum gravel bike, Rivet Pearl saddle

Gone but not forgotten:
    - Silver 2003 aluminum road bike
    - Two awesome worn out Juliana saddles

Yipee! Glad you found the right saddle for you so quickly. It can be quite a challenge for most bikers.

Glad that you have a great LBS and that you were allowed to test-ride the saddles!
    2014 Liv Lust
    2013 Specialized Fate Expert with carbon wheelset (sold)
    2012 Specialized Amira Elite
    2010 Santa Cruz Juliana with R kit and Crampon pedals (sold)

2011 Specialized Ariel Sport,suspension post,Serfas Rx Women's Microfiber saddle (sold)