Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Thank you. For sure I still want chamois inside. I agree with some sort of form fitting too. Not just those lycra if I can find something different/fun to wear.

I have so far 2 pairs, ordered another one that is in the mail which should arrive this week and they were not expensing and from Canada so easy to return if needed. I own a Louis Garneau and they are ok. The other pair is a Hincapie. OK but I find chamois too thick.

http://www.mec.ca/product/5031-805/p...shorts-womens/ . At $35 on sale is a bargain, if it fits nicely.

It is not that easy to find something you LOVE. The day I do, I think I'll buy in bulk to make sure I have for 10 years to come. hihi

Your shorts won't last 10 years, if you are using them!
    I have some looser capris, skorts, urban styled stuff I wear when going on errand rides, out to eat, etc. I am on a road bike. It's obvious my purpose is different than training, as I also usually have a big pannier or trunk pack on the rack. Truthfully, it doesn't make a difference if you wear these types of clothing on a long ride, but I find most of the chamois are not up to that. I have my 2 favorite Sugoi and Terry styles of regular shorts and I wear them to death. I don't like super thick chamois, or wide, either. I like lots of lycra, compression, and a flat, wide waist, lower rise. Hey, I buy all kinds of stuff.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

For the 10 years I mean buying spare and put them aside until the other ones are worn out. hihi It's like bras...once you find your fit, I buy a few of same model for "spare". hihi

Thanks for your comments. Appreciated.