Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Another belated welcome!
    I'm not quite to 60, but cycling has made my 50's one of my healthiest decades ever and I am still riding strong. I haven't ridden in England but my daughter is going to school in Chichester.
    2016 Specialized Ruby Comp disc - Ruby Expert ti 155
    2010 Surly Long Haul Trucker - Jett 143

Hi Azfiddle, Chichester is a part of this Sceptred Realm that I haven't visited. What is your daughter studying?

She is studying fairy tales. No, really, her PhD will be in literary analysis and she is looking at the role of food, especially bread & grain products, in European fairy tales. Looks like you are at least in same geographic region of England. She has also studied in Norwich and Cambridge (but not actually at Cambridge- she attended Anglia Ruskin) and her boyfriend is from Wales and does actually attend Cambridge, studying ancient Welsh geneaology or something equally esoteric.

Sharon
    2016 Specialized Ruby Comp disc - Ruby Expert ti 155
    2010 Surly Long Haul Trucker - Jett 143

Wow, what a great range of esoteric subjects! :-) I bet her boyfriend speaks Welsh, if he's studying the genealogy of the region, too.

We're about 230 miles from Chichester. Nearest I've been to that area was Weymouth, when I was about 6 or 7 on a family seaside holiday.

You wouldn't want to be cycling in England at the moment... the rain is horrendous and relentless. Heavy showers creep up on you when you think you've finally seen a dry patch to get out on the bike. And there's no let up in sight. My poor garden is sodden..... :-(