Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

the best wrist support grip for small hands/wrists for my new Trek 7.2 WSD ??

To disable ads, please log-in.

appreciate suggestions! I hear ergo are great. But my hands are pretty small and wrists - very. suggestions?

Thanks!!!

AM

Have you tried the stock handlebar on the bike? If so, what didn't you like about it? What would you change? Is the problem with the bar itself or that you feel like you can't use the brake levers or shifters properly?

If this is a diameter issue with the bar itself, I don't have a suggestion off the top of my head but I'll try to look into it. I like bike fitting challenges. If there is something else about the handlebar that is bothering you, the solution might be very different and I'll have other suggestions.
    Living life like there's no tomorrow.

http://gorgebikefitter.com/

2007 Look Dura Ace
    2010 Custom Tonic cross with discs, SRAM
    2012 Moots YBB 2 x 10 Shimano XTR
    2014 Soma B-Side SS

I have that very same bike and from experience with other bikes (my wrists ached after riding with hands in one position) , when I bought this I had a pair of bar ends fitted to the handlebars. They mean I can vary my grip and they give me a bit more leverage going uphill. Makes the ride more comfortable for me.

Quote Originally Posted by getmoving View Post
    appreciate suggestions! I hear ergo are great. But my hands are pretty small and wrists - very. suggestions?

Thanks!!!

AM
    I have a barely used (like new) small ergo grips with bar ends that I bought for $25 + $5 shipping=$30 from a fellow Team Estrogen member. I was saving them for my new bike but never ended up using them because the handlebars on my new bike seem pretty comfortable. If you end up wanting them, I will charge you $30. Just email me.
    2014 Liv Lust
    2013 Specialized Fate Expert with carbon wheelset (sold)
    2012 Specialized Amira Elite
    2010 Santa Cruz Juliana with R kit and Crampon pedals (sold)

2011 Specialized Ariel Sport,suspension post,Serfas Rx Women's Microfiber saddle (sold)