Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

A pretty good list

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'd add build or help maintain a trail to this list.

I've easily got 9 of 10 and maybe 10 of 10 but I'll have to check. Many of mine came on my Garmin TransPortugal ride this spring.
    Living life like there's no tomorrow.

http://gorgebikefitter.com/

2007 Look Dura Ace
    2010 Custom Tonic cross with discs, SRAM
    2012 Moots YBB 2 x 10 Shimano XTR
    2014 Soma B-Side SS

I am missing the foreign country and technical the riding to the sea, but if I wanted to do that, I could clip in and ride 3 miles due east

And my crossing a mt range is iffy. I rode to the top of a pass in Colorado, but did not go all the way to the other side.

So I would be somewhere in the 8 out of 10 range. Not bad for a flatlander.

I saw that on FB - and yep, no trail work? My friend who posted it said that was the #1 pink bike complaint too.
    There don't appear to be any women in the vid either but I suppose that is a different discussion.
    2015 Liv Intrigue 2
    Pro Mongoose Titanium Singlespeed
    2012 Trek Madone 4.6 Compact SRAM

Love the video, though indeed it would have been better with a female presence - and trail building as well, but as Irulan noted that is a different discussion. While my mountain bike career was short due to permanent injury, I AM pleased to note that I actually accomplished two things on the list. I've slept by my bike a couple of times, and I DID explore a new trail (to me). That last one is a stretch but for me it counts

the lack women in the video is a different discussion, but not the trail building aspect. Considering that less than 5% of the mountain biking community ever participates in trail building, maintenance or advocacy, it IS a really big deal to leave it off the list of "things every mountain biker should do".
    2015 Liv Intrigue 2
    Pro Mongoose Titanium Singlespeed
    2012 Trek Madone 4.6 Compact SRAM