Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Terry Bolero

Boleros are back

To disable ads, please log-in.

FYI, Boleros are back in stock in size s/m. I think we have 13 units at the moment.

Susan
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

Who would have thought I'd still be wearing this item in Florida, in April. I go nowhere without it!!!

Nanci the freeze baby
    "...I'm like the cycling version of the guy in Flowers for Algernon." Mike Magnuson

Quote Originally Posted by Nanci
    Who would have thought I'd still be wearing this item in Florida, in April. I go nowhere without it!!!
    Ha! I only just started using it this week to replace my usual jacket layer. Spring seems to have finally arrived to Portland.

Mine seems to be lost in the mail.... waiting, waiting
    Why not go out on a limb? That's where all the fruit is!
    -Mark Twain

Woohoo!!!

Just ordered mine. Was so bummed when I thought I'd have to wait a few months for you guys to restock. Thanks for the update!!!

Erin

I spoke with the folks at Terry yesterday, and they said that once we burn though our stock, they won't have more to restock us with until August. I think we have 10 pair left at the moment.

Glad we could help you out, Erin!

Susan
    Susan Otcenas
    TeamEstrogen.com
    See our newest cycling jerseys
    1-877-310-4592

I feel guilty mentioning REI when there is a store attached to this lovely forum...but....my order did get lost and REI FedEx'd my replacement. I got it this morning.

Sleeeeeeves.

But now it's supposed to rain all weekend.

Back to Verdi and the Risorgimento.....grad school is almost over!
    Why not go out on a limb? That's where all the fruit is!
    -Mark Twain

I went to order a bolero on te's site. I have been waiting for them to come back in stock. But I just got back in to town and on my comp. It seems I either can't properly find them on the site or tey are out. Bummer!
    Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
    > Remember to appreciate all the different people in your life!

I would have died without my Bolero today. It is so nice and cuddly in wind!! But I don't get overheated.

Brandi, I think Susan said they only had ten pairs of S/M, and that was a while ago. REI has L/XL only, right now.

Nanci
    "...I'm like the cycling version of the guy in Flowers for Algernon." Mike Magnuson

Boleros are the best. I don't think I'll be buying any more long sleeved jerseys because a Bolero and either a short-sleeve or sleeveless jersey works just as well.

I think I'm going to send Terry an email, suggesting that they make them in other colors, too.

Luna Eclipse//Terry B'fly
    Luna Orbit//Sella Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    Bianchi Eros Donna//Terry Falcon
    Seven Alaris//Jett 143
    Terry Isis (Titanium)//Terry B'fly

If they had purple...Or fuschia...Or summer weight...

Nanci

How funny,

For the first time since I bought it last year, I wore my bolera today. It was perfect over a long-sleeved jersey, when arm-warmers are just awkward. Mine is a M/L, and I normally wear a small, so it's loose enough to wear over another layer.

On another note, I was re-organizing my saddlebag on Friday, realizing that it's now the season for my Desoto Arm Coolers. LOVE them. My BF in Miami has been wearing his every single day since I discovered them last year. I've had numerous people ask about them. Love them!

Yes! Summer weight boleros would be awesome, in a breathable UV blocking fabric and in a light colors!

I ordered mine a few weeks ago. I've tried it on several times and I love how it looks over the Team Speed Queen sleeveless jersey, but it's just too thick (and black!) to wear in the heat, It's gone back inside the box it was shipped in, but I can't seem to bring myself to send it back.

Cari, won't you be able to wear it in "winter?" How cold does it get there? I wear mine well into the 60's (F). Don't you ever get cold(ish) ocean breezes??

Nanci

I ordered my bolero the moment Susan announced they were available again in S-M. It's super!

I'd rather wear sleeveless rather than short-sleeved jerseys whenever I can, so I can avoid the T-shirt tan look, but when mornings are chilly that's a hassle since my favorite wool arm warmers don't stay up without a sleeve to hold them in place.

Yesterday morning it started out chilly but had the makings for a warm day (finally....!). So I broke out my AV sleeveless jersey for a pre-Wine Country Century test ride and put the bolero on over it. It was perfect for the first half-hour or so until it warmed up enough to go without.