Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: New bike

New bike

To disable ads, please log-in.

*sigh* yes, but this one I have to share with my partner. We went into our LBS looking for a new MTB for her and ended up getting one for me. I'll share it until we find another for her. It was too good to pass up. Specialized Myka FSR comp for 75% off!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fsr.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	108.3 KB 
ID:	16712
    2013 Specialized Myka FSR Comp
    2013 Specialized Ruby Sport (carbon)
    2014 Salsa Vaya 3 (steel)
    2014 Felt Z75

Wow. You've been acquiring quite a nice stable. Congrats!
    2013 Kirk Frameworks JK Special/Selle Anatomica
    2012 Gunnar Sport/Brooks B17
    2001 Calfee Tetra Pro/Selle Anatomica
    1984 Raleigh Sport/Brooks B66

Very pretty!
    2012 Jamis Quest Brooks B17 Blue
    2012 Jamis Dakar XC Comp SI Ldy Gel
    2013 Electra Verse

TrekDiana ....I want to be your LBS bike sales person!

Congrats again!

You know I always love hearing about your next bike because you are living proof of all our biking dreams of n+1 bikes.
    2014 Liv Lust
    2013 Specialized Fate Expert with carbon wheelset (sold)
    2012 Specialized Amira Elite
    2010 Santa Cruz Juliana with R kit and Crampon pedals (sold)

2011 Specialized Ariel Sport,suspension post,Serfas Rx Women's Microfiber saddle (sold)

I just got a new Specialized Myka HT Elite Disc 29er too. I love it. I hated my Trek and recently learned that it was too small for me, which may explain why I never fell in love with it. Mine is the 2013 model in gray with purple and white trim. No knee pain and even my shoulders and arms feel no discomfort - which was happening with the Trek, especially the knee pain. It pays to be short as I got a great end of season deal on it. Hubby came home with a new mtb too. (I went into the shop looking for a new biking jacket)
    Deany

"A girl can never have too many bicycles"

2008 Specialized Ruby Comp
    2012 Specialized Vita Elite
    2013 Specialized Myka Elite

Quote Originally Posted by deanywalker21 View Post
    I just got a new Specialized Myka HT Elite Disc 29er too. I love it. I hated my Trek and recently learned that it was too small for me, which may explain why I never fell in love with it. Mine is the 2013 model in gray with purple and white trim. No knee pain and even my shoulders and arms feel no discomfort - which was happening with the Trek, especially the knee pain. It pays to be short as I got a great end of season deal on it. Hubby came home with a new mtb too. (I went into the shop looking for a new biking jacket)
    That's a nice bike. I keep that one over on the other side of the state - it rolls right over the juniper roots and the lava rock on the trails. This one is a full suspension and is so much smoother on the terrain over on this side of the state.

Specialized really fits me better than Trek does, but I do have a Trek MTB hard tail that I love for gravel roads.
    2013 Specialized Myka FSR Comp
    2013 Specialized Ruby Sport (carbon)
    2014 Salsa Vaya 3 (steel)
    2014 Felt Z75