Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Deuter Hydration Bladder Rocks!!

To disable ads, please log-in.

I will NEVER buy a camelback hydration bladder again! This Deuter is easy to open and clean, and never leaks! Check out their womens specific biking/hiking 8 SL pack. Fantastic!

Lisa

Bacchetta Ti Aero
    ICE B1
    Bacchetta Cafe Mountain Bent

Re: Deuter Hydration Bladder Rocks!!

Wow, it does look great! I'll have to hit the local Deuter-stocking store, they might have something on sale now that the season is nearly over!

That does look pretty nice. Do you know if they have a roadie-friendly model? I love my Camelbak for hiking, but I don't like it for road riding.
    At least I don't leave slime trails.
    http://wholecog.wordpress.com/

2009 Giant Avail 3 |Specialized Jett 143

2013 Charge Filter Apex| Specialized Jett 143
    1996(?) Giant Iguana 630|Specialized Riva

Saving for the next one...

That Compact Air pack is designated as a biking pack!
    Lisa

Bacchetta Ti Aero
    ICE B1
    Bacchetta Cafe Mountain Bent

The slide closure and quick-release drink tube look pretty similar to the Hydrapak bladders that come in Nathan packs, but might fit existing packs. They're available separately, as I assume these are also? Check the dimensions in your packs and you might not have to replace them.

My main issue with the Hydrapak quick-release is that it defaults closed on one side, I forget whether it's the bladder side or the drink tube side, but it means that you still have to pull it off if you want air to flow through the component for drying. Do you know whether these stay open when separated?
    Speed comes from what you put behind you. - Judi Ketteler

This looks very much like my Vaude bladder that I use - and I've used it in different packs. If your pack is the same size as the bladder then you may not have to replace the pack. I really like being able to easily fit my whole hand into the bladder for cleaning and so forth. Very nice!