Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

To disable ads, please log-in.

1 Month Update!!!

Today is exactly 4 weeks since my surgery. I am so excited to say that all restrictions have been lifted. I can pick my kids up again to give them big hugs. I no longer need to wear an itchy binder. I can sleep on my stomach. This morning I woke up early, pulled on some thermal gear and went for a 2 mile run in the snow!!!! When I walked in the door, both my children were up early and I gave them giant, sweaty bear hugs.

I have many positives to be thankful for. There is swelling in my abdomen, so its bulging out some. This is normal. I'm also really bloated. I have a feeling this has to do with a combination of poor diet, lack of exercise, and recovering from surgery. I'm going to be eating a lot of leafy greens to work on shedding some toxins and water weight.

2005 Giant TCR2
    2012 Trek Superfly Elite AL
    2nd Sport, Pando Fall Challenge 2011 and 3rd Expert Peak2Peak 2011
    2001 Trek 8000 SLR
    Iceman 2010-6th Place AG State Games, 2010-1st Sport, Cry Baby Classic 2010-7th Expert, Blackhawk XTerra Tri 2007-3rd AG

Occasionally Updated Blog

Sounds like a great plan, be sure to drink a ton of water too. Really helped me after my breast reduction to flush out all the nasty stuff they do to you during surgery.

That's awesome! Congrats on the recovery. Sounds like you're well on your way :-)
    2012 Jamis Quest Brooks B17 Blue
    2012 Jamis Dakar XC Comp SI Ldy Gel
    2013 Electra Verse