Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: alien abduction

alien abduction

To disable ads, please log-in.

I headed out for my usual morning run with the dog. I've done this run hundreds of times. Every time it's 4.3 miles. I like it because we can stay in the neighborhood and there is usually someone running a sprinkler for the dog to play in to cool off.

We were cruising along, I was a bit lost in thought like I do when I run and randomly my watch beeped like it does when we hit a mile mark. That's odd, we're usually further down this street when we hit a mile. I think maybe I wasn't paying attention and missed a turn or something. No problem I can double back and make up the distance. Then not too long after that it happened again. Now I'm confused. Ok hmm maybe I didn't reset my watch before I started, but odd thing was the time was right. This kept going and my 4.3 mile run that may have actually been a bit short today ended up being 6.1 miles. I thought I had it all figured out, it's doing kilometers instead of miles well I don't know how I did that but the thing has a mind of its own at times so not a problem. I'm sure someone out there in google-land has a way to make it go back to miles.

I got home and downloaded it and the map is very very strange. My only conclusion here is that the dog and I were abducted by aliens and somehow they convinced us that we were doing our normal run when we clearly were not.

This is the route we usually take:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	normal.jpg 
Views:	442 
Size:	103.0 KB 
ID:	16665

And this is what my watch had this morning

Name:	map.jpg 
Views:	448 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	16666

The dog look like he knows something

Name:	goheels.jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	16664
    cryin' won't help ya prayin' won't do ya no good

Yea but really if I had an actual stalker, it's pretty easy to find anyone via google maps. It's just not something I'm all that worried about.
    cryin' won't help ya prayin' won't do ya no good

Dog saw where the probes went...

Rodriguez Adventure
    Bacchetta Bellandare
    HPV Gekko fx
    Custom Rodriguez Tandem
    2009 Specialized Tricross
    2012 Trek Mamba

doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo
    Ok, that came across better with actual notes. Twilight zone.
    2009 Trek 7.2FX WSD, brooks Champion Flyer S, commuter bike