Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Louis Garnea Equipe Shorts

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi Gals,

I just purchased the all black LG Equipe shorts and wanted your feedback. I definitely had tomsize up to an XL at 135lbs per the reviewsmI read that they run small. The pad feels a bit big kind of diaperish. I have not purchased shortson a while so maybe the pad will break in.

Anyone own these?

Thanks!
    Lisa

Bacchetta Ti Aero
    ICE B1
    Bacchetta Cafe Mountain Bent

The issue might be you went to large.

I am 127lbs and I wear a S in all shorts/bibs, I couldn't imagine wearing an XL. I know when I have run out of clean clothes I have worn a pair of my husband's bibs before and I felt as if I was wearing a diaper.

My guess is you didn't need to go over a M

Well ... I don't have those shorts either, but I've never known a pad to "break in." They will break down over time, but they won't become comfortable if they weren't to begin with, IME.

It does look from the photo that that's a very thick pad. Compare it to the photo of the pad in the Neo Power, which still looks kind of thick but rides nice and thin.

I'm 5'3," 120# and take a L in the LG Neo Power, so I would assume these are sized similarly. You might consider trying a L if you can exchange them, but it sounds to me like the pad is just too thick for you.
    Speed comes from what you put behind you. - Judi Ketteler

Thanks gals!
    Lisa

Bacchetta Ti Aero
    ICE B1
    Bacchetta Cafe Mountain Bent