Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Oops...I meant I raised the saddle (didn't raise the stem)! Got my anatomy confused. Basically, though, I went from a different saddle to the Diva without raising...then raised with the Toupe. I tried to get back on today, but I am way too sore....and on the inside edge of my sit bones. Doesn't hurt to sit anywhere else.

Once I find a saddle I like, I will get a good fitting done for sure. Thanks!

I am going to try the Bontrager Affinity if I can find it locally. Only two dealers in my area, so here's hoping! I'm not sure what level of padding, but I think I'll start with the mid-range RL and go from there. I'm pretty sure these cutouts are causing me some issues and if I don't need them, why add another issue to one that seems like a mountain anyway? Thanks for all the advice and help ladies...I'll keep you posted.

Just out of curiosity...do the cutouts bother those of you that need them? Seems like the edges would still be pretty rough on bones.

Picked up an Affinity R today -- they don't stock the RL, but will be happy to order. I can see tell that the padding on the nose may be a problem...I've lowered the nose twice. Hopefully this is the one. I'm kind of tired of running around chasing saddles.

I'm a little over 5'6" and the Bontrager I picked up today is probably in the middle of the rails. I think it feels pretty good. Will get a ride in tomorrow to be sure, but so far, the best of the four I've tried. Still might like the RL better, but that will be an easy test.

Just rode on my new Lithia 2 nights in a row. Really liking it so far!

How is the Bontrager Michelle?

I've been sidelined a few days with an injury, but I'm hoping to give it a good ride after work this evening. It feels good so far, but I may want them to order the "RL" for me to try. Glad you like your Lithia, Penny!