Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

question for Susan126

To disable ads, please log-in.

..... I am in a mountain bike race this June in Leavenworth

What race is that?

Question How did you do?!

Hello Waterlilli!

How did you do in the race? Was it the 6th Annual Bavarian Bike and Brew hosted by "Das Rad Haus"? http://www.dasradhaus.com/events.html
    I was there but did not race. Six of my friends did race. 5 guys and one gal! She took first place in the novice women 40-49! If I had entered too I could have gotten second (maybe first?!) as she was the only one in her category! Her time was excellent better then 3 of the 5 guys in our group. I did not feel like competing for some reason. It sure was a HOT day! Did you have a good time? Where you there for entire weekend? I came over on Friday night, June 6th and left on Sunday June 8th. They had a wine walk on Saturday in Leavenworth. Where you in the Post Office on Friday night? Singing karaoke? Just curious!

Sue
    Last edited by Susan126; 06-22-2003 at 10:19 PM.

I was not at the race I just wanted to know what race you were refering to. I need to learn how to copy and paste quotes correctly. Opps. Sounds fun.

Ohhhhh ok. No problem. You should have gone! It was a lot of fun! I love Leavenworth/Cashmere/Wenatchee area. Great trails over there. Devil's Gulch being one of my favorites. Love the crank up! Then I feel like I've earned the fantastic downhill! LOL Afterwards we always go into downtown Cashmere to this great Mexican restaurant....mmmmmmmmmmm

Sue