Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Online store for men's bike shorts?

To disable ads, please log-in.

I've been asked if I know a good online store for men's cycling shorts. A woman who lives in Europe wants to buy shorts for her brother, who lives in New York and recently got a road bike. So she would like to buy online from a US-based company and have the shorts sent to him.

Of course for women I could recommend TE, but I don't know anything about buying men's cycling clothing. Can anyone recommend a good online store?

Thanks!!

- Gray 2010 carbon WSD road bike, Rivet Independence saddle
    - Red hardtail 26" aluminum mountain bike, Bontrager Evoke WSD saddle
    - Royal blue 2018 aluminum gravel bike, Rivet Pearl saddle

Gone but not forgotten:
    - Silver 2003 aluminum road bike
    - Two awesome worn out Juliana saddles

Re: Online store for men's bike shorts?

If she knows what she wants I'd order from Amazon because they will send it to whoever/wherever you want.
    2012 Jamis Quest Brooks B17 Blue
    2012 Jamis Dakar XC Comp SI Ldy Gel
    2013 Electra Verse

A few that come to mind: Amazon, as already mentioned, Competetive Cyclist, Colorado Cyclist, REI, Performance Bike, and Nashbar. If she know what brand/style she wants, I'd Google that and see which retailer is selling it for what. Frankly, I'd suggest just getting a gift certificate from somewhere instead. As we all know, shorts are such a personal choice.
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher

The Clymb is also a good (invite only, but easy to get an invite to) site for good quality cycling clothing. You can also try Backcountry.
    Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, and do whatever you want all the time, you could miss it.

2010 Fuji Roubaix 1.0
    2007 Fuji Absolute 2.0

I second Competitive Cyclist and would add Excel Sports. And for budget shopping there's Sierra Trading Post, which has added a bunch of Giordana and PI items recently.

Voler is another one.

Quote Originally Posted by ny biker View Post
    I've been asked if I know a good online store for men's cycling shorts. A woman who lives in Europe wants to buy shorts for her brother, who lives in New York and recently got a road bike. So she would like to buy online from a US-based company and have the shorts sent to him.

Of course for women I could recommend TE, but I don't know anything about buying men's cycling clothing. Can anyone recommend a good online store?

Thanks!!
    Both my husband and I buy from aerotechdesigns.com (US based company) which also sells on Amazon
    2014 Liv Lust
    2013 Specialized Fate Expert with carbon wheelset (sold)
    2012 Specialized Amira Elite
    2010 Santa Cruz Juliana with R kit and Crampon pedals (sold)

2011 Specialized Ariel Sport,suspension post,Serfas Rx Women's Microfiber saddle (sold)