Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Very off topic

Very off topic

To disable ads, please log-in.

Today is our 17th anniversary. Yes - we were married on Friday the 13th. It will be remembered as the year my cat Bozo was sick, my husband was sick, my dog was freaking out (I guess 'cause the cat is sick.) I'm recovering from being sick. The only "normal" one is my cat Tilda and to call her normal is a huge stretch of the truth.

Veronica

today is my parent's anniversary as well, they too were married on Friday the 13th and they are still going strong after 33 or so years of marriage--still holding hands and embarrassing with their by PDA Sounds like being married on Friday the 13th isn't such bad luck after all...Congrats on 17 years!! I hope to have such good luck if/when I ever make the trip down the aisle!!

Congratulations! Wow...17 - that's fabulous. I'm merely coming up onto 5 months...*wry grin*

Hope you have a beautiful day.

Thanks! Our anniversary present a Bissel vacuum to clean up after the kitty who isn't always making it to the potty right now. He's been with us for almost 14 years. One reason I love my guy - he thinks the missing of the box isn't a big deal.

Veronica

congrats... goes by fast doesn't it!

We have our 20th next spring, 24 years in all. We are going to ditch the kids and go to Mexico and Belize for two weeks.

geargrrl
    2015 Liv Intrigue 2
    Pro Mongoose Titanium Singlespeed
    2012 Trek Madone 4.6 Compact SRAM

Yeah we had a very nice romantic trip planned to Mendocino for the weekend. I think it's a good thing the cat got sick (not really) because Thom sounds like he's going to hack up a lung every time he coughs.

In March it was 20 years for us of togetherness. The time really does fly. What's really funny is to look through old pictures of us. God we looked so young! Then we looked fat. Now I think we look old and fit. I wish I would get carded again.

Veronica