Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

2013 Midwest Women's Mountain Bike Clinic

Is anyone headed to the Midwest Women's Mountain Bike Clinic in Brown County State Park (IN) the weekend of June 7? While I am, sadly, no longer mountain biking, I am volunteering at the event this year. I am attending the Crossfit Regional in Columbus, OH on Friday, 7/7. I will arrive at the Clinic either late on the 7th or dawnish on the 8th I would love to meet with any TE members planning on attending - perhaps have our own little campfire gathering on Saturday evening or meet for breakfast?

Quote Originally Posted by Catrin View Post
    Is anyone headed to the Midwest Women's Mountain Bike Clinic in Brown County State Park (IN) the weekend of June 7? While I am, sadly, no longer mountain biking, I am volunteering at the event this year. I am attending the Crossfit Regional in Columbus, OH on Friday, 7/7. I will arrive at the Clinic either late on the 7th or dawnish on the 8th I would love to meet with any TE members planning on attending - perhaps have our own little campfire gathering on Saturday evening or meet for breakfast?
    I am not going this year. I thought about it, but between our trip and my work stuff, my head's not in the game. I've ridden all of once this year (a road ride) as it is. Maybe next year....

Have fun at the event!
    Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is.

--Mary Anne Radmacher

We have too much going on in June...kid has a 3 day class trip that we're chaperoning, then 2 weeks later we head to OH for DH's grandma's memorial service. My wrist is still not fully functional, anyhow, so I'm hoping to make this next year.
    Kirsten
    run/bike log
    zoomylicious

'11 Cannondale SuperSix 4 Rival
    '12 Salsa Mukluk 3
    '14 Seven Mudhoney S Ti/disc/Di2

Hey Catrin...I signed up but not sure about my plans yet. I got a lot going on . I will get back to you as soon as I decide how I am going to handle that weekend.
    Last edited by Giulianna23; 05-17-2013 at 07:19 AM.

Love Never Fails
    2012 Giant Revel 1 -MTB
    2013 Giant Defy 5 - RB(Commute/Easy Rides) "Trooper"
    2012 Diamondback Response XE MTB (my son's)

13' FUJI SUPREME 1.3C (Selle Italia Diva/Easton EC70 SL) "My Girl"

Ahhh this always soujnds like a lot of fun, wish that I were closer. Perhaps in the near future, I'll have to plan a trip back to my second home ( Indiana) and schedule so that I can attemd this as well.

Have a great time!

Quote Originally Posted by Giulianna23 View Post
    Hey Catrin...I signed up but not sure about my plans yet. I got a lot going on . I will get back to you as soon as I decide how I am going to handle that weekend.
    I hope you can make the entire weekend - there is a LOT going on, and a lot more than in previous years. Each year is different so there are a lot more opportunities for women of all skill levels this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ridebikeme View Post
    Ahhh this always soujnds like a lot of fun, wish that I were closer. Perhaps in the near future, I'll have to plan a trip back to my second home ( Indiana) and schedule so that I can attemd this as well.

Have a great time!
    It is always the same weekend in June Hope you can come next year!!!