Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

Enjoy! The Ruby is a great bike.

Quote Originally Posted by lor View Post

I rode a Roubaix today (they didn't have a Ruby in my size), and I LOVED it. I ordered the Ruby Sport and am so excited! It should be here next week! I used a ton of information from this thread and this forum to make my decision. Thanks to everyone!
    I love the women on this forum too. I have learned a ton about biking and bikes!

Thanks Team Estrogen!

Congrats on your Ruby Sport!!!
    2014 Liv Lust
    2013 Specialized Fate Expert with carbon wheelset (sold)
    2012 Specialized Amira Elite
    2010 Santa Cruz Juliana with R kit and Crampon pedals (sold)

2011 Specialized Ariel Sport,suspension post,Serfas Rx Women's Microfiber saddle (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Muirenn View Post
    Congrats on the Ruby!

And I expect lots of pictures when it come in!
    If you insist, I shall deliver.

I went out this weekend and managed to score some fantastic sale prices at a LBS. I am now armed with a jersey, bike shorts (40% off Pearl Izumis that were crazy comfy!), a helmet (I went with the Specialized Aspire - I liked the pony tail hole and it fit perfectly), and a rear light. My floor pump and bike computer should be here tomorrow, and I'm going to buy the Specialized kit (2 cages, seat bag, multi tool, frame pump, patch kit, spare tube, and tire levers) at the bike shop when my bike comes in. I already have half of the stuff in that kit, but I'd like to keep a set with each bike, since I'll be switching back and forth. I am soooo excited!! I can't wait for it to be here. I keep peddling on my trainer to condition my tush so I'll be ready for my first ride on my Ruby.