Finally getting out on the road again regularly since I was sidelined by a herniated disc 5 weeks ago. I was feeling a little crabby towards the end of a 20 mile ride because the numbness in my leg was returning and my hip wasn't happy about my attempts to pedal with proper form. One block away from my home, a lady lays on the horn behind me and yells, "get on the sidewalk!" A lady who was speeding through this residential area with many children playing on the street, no less. My usual response to hostility is a big smile and wave and a happy, "Have a NICE da-ay!", since the car-borne pests are usually gone and done before you can say, "madame, if you refer to Washington State law RCW 46.61.770, you will see that I am indeed riding lawfully, while you, in your little speedster, going 10 mph over the speed limit are not". As I said, I was feeling extra crabby and the woman simply enraged me. I wanted to yell that I had a right to be there and that she should slow the Bleep down, but it came out as, "RAAA, ruuu ra raaaa ROAD!" For a few moments I was worried I was having a stroke, but when I arrived home I was able to relate the story to my Dh correctly, and a peep in the mirror showed no slumping facial features on the left side or anything. I guess I will just stick to , "have a nice day" in the future...