Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

mountain bike shorts

To disable ads, please log-in.

Can anyone give suggestions for some great baggy mtb shorts? The ones I have are too loose around the baggy legs, so they ride up. Thanks!

mountain bike shorts

I've found that the fit varies so much you just have to try them on. Are your current one a downhill/free ride short, or are they more like hiking shorts? I've found that the longer ones don't ride up so bad. But you just have to try them.
    2015 Liv Intrigue 2
    Pro Mongoose Titanium Singlespeed
    2012 Trek Madone 4.6 Compact SRAM

I have the Shebeest Breezer bike shorts and I love them. I don't mountain bike, but I don't always like to wear lycra shorts on my road bike. The Breezer shorts are my "go to" shorts for rides on hot days when I plan on getting off my bike and going out to lunch and want to feel a bit more modest. My one complaint is that I wish they had more pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by LanterneRouge View Post
    I have the Shebeest Breezer bike shorts and I love them. I don't mountain bike, but I don't always like to wear lycra shorts on my road bike. The Breezer shorts are my "go to" shorts for rides on hot days when I plan on getting off my bike and going out to lunch and want to feel a bit more modest. My one complaint is that I wish they had more pockets.
    I love the Shebeest Breezer shorts too! But I agree with you on the pockets -- only one in the back (with a zipper, tho, which is nice). I like that I can wear these without the padded liner shorts as just regular shorts to walk or hang out in too, or I can wear them again with another liner short I have without having to wash the outer short if I've only done a short ride. They are worth every penny!
    Emily

2011 Jamis Dakar XC "Toto" - Selle Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    2007 Trek Pilot 5.0 WSD "Gloria" - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow
    2004 Bike Friday Petite Pocket Crusoe - Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow