Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

She is 5' 3 1/2" per the imdb website.

Truthfully, I am pretty happy being me.

Quote Originally Posted by massbikebabe
    Originally posted by Corsair...

"I just want the bike! ROFL - I remember when I read that Lance got her a Trek (well now That's a surprise) and I kept thinking "how do I get Me one of those guys?" !!! "

Cors...maybe a good bottle of vino, a nice dinner, and them tights would get you that Trek

SCA
    Well - looks like I'll have to borrow your husband again then - coz I sure can't figure out how to hold the vino, the nice dinner And shift and brake while riding the bike in my tights. (just how many hands does he have anyway?)
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: "Yeah Baby! What a Ride!"

I much rather have my body than her chicken sternum.
    I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days. ~Bill Dana

OK, this is a catty comment. I'm hormonal, so I am not going to hold back [had to restrain myself from posting something on the Dr. Laura thread!!].
    What is it with Sheryl and those low cut tops? I've seen her doing that "barely covered breast" thing way too many times and it makes her look trashy. It ain't a happening look for her. Actually, it ain't a happening look for anyone. SC would look better in something where she can wear a decent bra that would at least give her some uplift and get rid of the old "sag and hang apart" phenomenon.
    I'm with you Abue---I much prefer my own sternum than SC's. Now, she might not be able to help the chicken thing, as perhaps genes keep her from putting on any muscle there. In that case, I'm sure she can find someone to dress her in a more flattering outfit.

Luna Eclipse//Terry B'fly
    Luna Orbit//Sella Italia Ldy Gel Flow
    Bianchi Eros Donna//Terry Falcon
    Seven Alaris//Jett 143
    Terry Isis (Titanium)//Terry B'fly

Quote Originally Posted by mickchick
    What is it with Sheryl and those low cut tops? I've seen her doing that "barely covered breast" thing way too many times and it makes her look trashy. It ain't a happening look for her. Actually, it ain't a happening look for anyone. SC would look better in something where she can wear a decent bra that would at least give her some uplift and get rid of the old "sag and hang apart" phenomenon.
    I'm with you Abue---I much prefer my own sternum than SC's. Now, she might not be able to help the chicken thing, as perhaps genes keep her from putting on any muscle there. In that case, I'm sure she can find someone to dress her in a more flattering outfit.
    Um, Yeah. L.
    Run like a dachshund! Ride like a superhero! Swim like a three-legged cat!
    TE Bianchi Girls Rock

She looks great on the bike... and hopefully she will keep it up even though her and Lance are over.

But... as great as she looks... I'll take my body. I really can't stand to see the bones protruding from the chest like that. Grosses me out.

My bones don't show... I have boobs... thank you.

I'd bet money Corsair and I could fill out that dress waaaaaayyyyy better than Sheryl

SCA
    ps-Corsair...hubby says..."I got enough hands, just not enough places to put them "
    Quitting is NOT an option!
    Know the signs of stroke!! www.stroke.org

It's like her dress is sliding south and taking her boobs with it.

(I can say that, my boobs would probably look like that in that dress, too, only I'd get some kind of secret glue-on bra so I'd look great. And I definately don't have any visible bones!)

Nanci
    "...I'm like the cycling version of the guy in Flowers for Algernon." Mike Magnuson

Yeah, the whole low-cut, cleavage-revealing outfit thing works much better when there's actually cleavage to reveal...
    Drink coffee and do stupid things faster with more energy.