Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

I've taken 3 little rides in the last week, Mimi. My big adventure was 1) getting rained on and 2) swearing going up the 2 hills I climb all of the time and thinking I'm going to have start leading "beginner" rides . It's not like I wasn't extremely active over the winter. Oh well, I keep blaming it on the fact that I am riding the bike that I tend to ride in harder gear combinations, even though it actually has more lower gears.
    Looking forward to longer rides today and tomorrow.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport

Next time I have an adventure worthy ride I will post for the TE family! Best ride I had two weekends ago. Saw a jackrabbit who stopped for a photo op. He (or she) was a beautiful creature.
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan

Congratulations on a productive and memorable ride, Mimi. (Finding $10 wasn't bad, either!)

I briefly considered riding yesterday, but I suspect my first ride is going to be a real eye-opener after the long winter we had. Instead, I took each of my dogs for walks totaling 1.5 miles. I'm so glad the daylight hours are extended again; it gives me options to do additional outdoor activities without having to pick and choose what gets done before dark-or what doesn't get done at all.

Nice ride report!

The bf's mother teaches people how to drive muscle cars - that has piqued my interest - did she tell you any more about that? How does one get a job like that!? A private driving school, or at a track?
    Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling. ~ James E.Starrs

My bicycle jewelry...
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Winterwoman...f=pr_shop_more

Quote Originally Posted by missjean View Post
    Nice ride report!

The bf's mother teaches people how to drive muscle cars - that has piqued my interest - did she tell you any more about that? How does one get a job like that!? A private driving school, or at a track?
    they own a private riding school. They teach normal people to drive too. but their specialty is teaching people how to drive those high powered numbers.
    I like Bikes - Mimi
    Watercolor Blog

Davidson Custom Bike - Cavaletta
    Dahon 2009 Sport - Luna
    Old Raleigh Mixte - Mitzi