Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

South bay ride on Saturday 2/11

To disable ads, please log-in.

Hi Girls! Just wanted to let you all know that Becky and I are planning to ride on Saturday morning and all are welcome. We'll be riding from my place in Almaden Valley over to Los Gatos, back towards SJ over Shannon Road, the flat part of Hicks, over the hill on Camden, out to New
    Almaden and the reservoir there. We'll head back to my via Camden and hit the harder side of the hill to finish up. That should be about 30 miles and if we're feeling good maybe we can throw in a few miles out to Calero, as well. Please pm me if you want to come and I'll send directions to my house. We'd like to roll at 9:00.

Shannon

Hey Shannon! Sounds like fun! I've seen some of your posts and it seems like you're doing well & raking in the miles. Good job!

Have fun Saturday...

Kim
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

I'll second that! Shannon is such an inspiration - an excellent riding partner. I will be very sad this weekend to miss out on the ride (darn cub scouts!).

Good luck, Sobay-ers! (Hey, that sounds French, doesn't it?) "Sobairets"?

Thanks for your kind words, Ladies! It has been really fun getting ready for the Cindy so far! Inspiration? Me? I'm slow and complain a lot, but I do have fun... except when there's a killer headwind, right Cari??

Cari has inspired me to try Llagas from the Oak Glen side. It's going to take a few attempts, but it will be a great accomplishment to make it to the top!!