Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

OMGosh - You gotta go to New Zealand!!!

To disable ads, please log-in.

My husband and I spent two weeks in the South Island of New Zealand this February. We took four days of our itinerary, rented bikes, and pedalled our way down the west coast, starting at Franz Joseph Glacier and ending in Wanaka. This ranks as one of my Top 5 vacations EVER! Stunning scenery, endless panoramic vistas, every day more gorgeous than the previous. Highly recommend NZ for a cycle tour. We organized our self-guided adventure with through Natural High (based in Christchurch, but also located in Auckland). With a staff of can't-get-enough cyclists, they know their stuff and they know their island. Good pricing, excellent service, solid equipment. Highly recommend!

Well buddy! i also have spent a lot of time in New Zealand with my friends especially for touring and have lot of fun.I have very excited to see that every tourists have loved that country especially for touring and enjoyment purposes.

Well, I'm living in New Zealand, and I want to say its such a stunning country, not yet destroyed by men! It has amazing people and nature... So happy to live here!