Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Hybrid View

Cool In need of a wetsuit...

Hello Ladies, I need to get my hands on a wetsuit and I was wondering if anyone had one to sell. This will be my first tri and I want to make sure I am going to stick with it before I drop the $$ on a new one. We start open water swimming in late April/early May so I need a suit by then. I wear a size 10 in jeans/pants and medium shirts, not sure how that translates to wetsuit but hey...

I greatly appreciate ANY feedback on this topic. If someone has one to sell, knows someone with one to sell, knows where I can buy an expensive new one, what brand is better, should I rent one and where to rent from, etc etc...please feel free to chime in.

Thanks Ladies!!
    Leslie

Hi Leslie,

I have a wetsuit gathering dust in my basement that fits what you need. It's an Orca suit, but Team in Training branded from when I did my first tri with them years ago. Long sleeved full-suit, probably worn a dozen times total. Thinking maybe $75 shipped?

Erin

Hey Erin, thanks for reply. Is there any chance you can send me a picture of the wetsuit? And also, what size is it? By Orca's specs I would need a large.