Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Indoor cycling with scenery

To disable ads, please log-in.

I'm starting tomorrow at Chuze - for those on the east coat, it is a family friendly type of gym. No oly bars, mainly machines and big on fitness classes. Here's the cool thing - the indoor cycling classes have a huge projector that shows scenery as people ride. As the instructor, I program in what scenes I want that correspond with my music, e.g., hills for climbs, flats for speed work, etc. The participants face the screen and I'm in the front but off to the side doing the cuing. The name of my class is "Chuze to Cruise" - basically a beginner class. That will be my challenge - to keep it at a beginner level.

There are a ton of different scenery choices, from desert scenes to cycling in Italy, or through the northeast during the Fall or along a beach. It is as if you're on your bike riding along. Very slick.
    To train a dog, you must be more interesting than dirt.

Trek Project One
    Trek FX 7.4 Hybrid

Sounds nice Dogmama,

While nothing beats outdoor riding, this year I "discovered" cycling videos. Sure makes indoor riding more enjoyable.
    Bike Writer

http://pedaltohealth.blogspot.com/

Schwinn Gateway unknown year
    Specalized Expedition Sport Low-Entry 2011