Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

To disable ads, please log-in.

I like the idea of 30 cycling days in April, too. I'd love to have that as a goal. Realistically, we get quite a lot of rain in April, often with thunder and lightning so if it's dangerous it won't happen. But barring that, it certainly doesn't hurt to try. I'm just so ready for spring to get here, although I did have a lot of fun playing in the snow yesterday. But now I'm ready for it to be gone!
    The bicycle has done more for the emancipation of women than anything else in the world. ~ Susan B. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by missjean View Post
    Well, I pledged to ride every day in April - just for the fun & to challenge myself - as part of 30 Days of Biking. http://30daysofbiking.com/
    So come rain or shine (please good Mother Earth, no more snow!) I'll go for a ride.

I signed the pledge yesterday. I'm in! Now let's just hope we don't see snow. I got a head start with a ride yesterday, today and will go out tomorrow too.
    Bike Writer

http://pedaltohealth.blogspot.com/

Schwinn Gateway unknown year
    Specalized Expedition Sport Low-Entry 2011

It was sunny and about 73 today. I got in 57.3 miles and A LOT of hills. Can't decide now between margarita or merlot.
    2013 Specialized Myka FSR Comp
    2013 Specialized Ruby Sport (carbon)
    2014 Salsa Vaya 3 (steel)
    2014 Felt Z75

Even though I can ride year round in Texas, I have an 8-5 job so I love when the time changes and I can ride after work! I am very limited on riding in the winter since I only have weekends and this winter I got sick multiple times including a kidney infection so I barely rode.

Welcome back to two wheels ladies!
    Amanda

2011 Specialized Epic Comp 29er | Specialized Phenom | "Marie Laveau"
    2007 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Road | Selle Italia Lady Gel Flow | "Miranda"

You don't have to be great to get started, but you do have to get started to be great. -Lee J. Colan