Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: BikeDFW

BikeDFW

To disable ads, please log-in.

A new Cycling advocacy group has been formed for the Dallas and Fort Worth Metroplex. It is JUST getting off the ground. If you live in this area and would be interested in helping with this kind of thing, we need all the help we can get! Please visit the web site at http://www.bikedfw.org. It is an early work in progress, so many of the links are not yet active but take a look around. If you think there is some activity or part you would like to help with, sign up!

If you would like to get an idea of where we are headed with this, take a look at the web page for BikeHouston. We hope to be someplace similar in several years!

The idea is to pull together the various groups and types of cyclists to create a larger voice in our communities to create a safer place for people to bike!

Michelle
    The space and time for what you WANT is being occupied by what you have settled for

"You say bark I say bite / You say shark I say hey man / Jaws was never my scene / And I don't like Star Wars"

BikeDFW - Dallas and Fort Worth Area Cycling Advocacy Organization

Thanks for the link...will pass the info on.

Quote Originally Posted by CyclingChick
    Thanks for the link...will pass the info on.
    CyclingChick, welcome to the forums BTW. Come on over to the thread called "Getting to know you" in "Open Topics" and say hi.

Mel the Dallasite in California