Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Neuromas?

Neuromas?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Been forever since I've been on but I figured someone here would know what to do.

I finally went to a podiatrist after having excruciating pain in my feet and he said I had neuromas in my feet about a week and a half ago. He gave me hard plastic insoles and script for an anti-inflammatory. Been using both since then with mixed results as he said to keep active.

As I cycle and walk, I obviously need to find something that works. I did great on my mountain bike ride on Dec 1 w/o pain and walked 3 miles yesterday and did okay. Today I barely made it 1/2 mile and came home.

Anything that helps or is this a life long problem? Anything on Google came in as mixed results.

Surgery.
    DH developed one from walking 50 city blocks in NYC in dress shoes and playing tennis. When it started to affect his cycling, he had the surgery. He used to experience extreme pain; now, he just has to be careful about what kinds of shoes he wears.
    2015 Trek Silque SSL
    Specialized Oura

2011 Guru Praemio
    Specialized Oura
    2017 Specialized Ariel Sport