Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Florida trails

Florida trails

To disable ads, please log-in.

I have spent winters in Texas for some time. This year I am taking a vacation from Texas and will be poking around Florida for much of the winter, maybe working up the coast later in the season.

Anyway, I will be in Clearwater Florida for the month of January, at an RV park off the Pinellas trail that runs to Tampa, and then at an RV park in Beverly Hills, Florida on the Withlahoochee trail for February and the first half of March. Anyone want to me and ride, let me know! I am pokey though, so be forewarned. But I can ride all day.
    Trek Madone 4.7 WSD
    Cannondale Quick4
    1969 Schwinn Collegiate, original owner
    Terry Classic

Richard Feynman: “The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”

I'm on the other side of the state, or I'd definitely join you. I have friends that ride the Pinellas Trail and like it. There is a wonderful three-day event in Sebring, FL first weekend in December. Beautiful country to ride in, lots of great folks and you can pick your distance. They have routes mapped out for 30-60-100 miles. I was there for something similar a few weeks ago, and met so many great people and had so much fun, I'm definitely going back. You should, if you could, check it out.
    2013 Kirk Frameworks JK Special/Selle Anatomica
    2012 Gunnar Sport/Brooks B17
    2001 Calfee Tetra Pro/Selle Anatomica
    1984 Raleigh Sport/Brooks B66

Florida trails

Hey guys so i did some searching and noticed there isnt a Florida renegade page on facebook... is that something any of you would be interested in joining? or if you know of one let me know id love to join