Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

To disable ads, please log-in.

Sandy is a bedroom community with most of its commercial activity along State Street and the interstate. This is probably the best Starbucks to go to as 10600 South has a freeway onramp. In Utah, streets are numbered from a central point. For example, if your address is 200 East 300 South, you are located 2 blocks east and 3 blocks south of "ground zero". The following Starbucks is located .77 blocks West and 106 blocks south of "ground zero", on State Street.

Sandy-106th & State
    77 West 10600 South
    Sandy, Utah 84070
    801-523-9267

This store has T-Mobile HotSpot wireless broadband
    Internet service.
    This store has a drive through window.
    Please call this store directly for store hours.

Also, I would plan on at least 2 hours to drive to Wellsville from Sandy. You will have interstate most of the way, but the last part from Brigham City to Wellsville is non-interstate, canyon driving. It is a BEAUTIFUL canyon, though. Disclaimer: I am basing this on my vague recollection of how long it took me to get there last year. I live about 30 minutes south of Sandy and I THINK it took me about 2.5 hours to get to Logan/Wellsville. Others may want to verify the time.

Logan MTB info:
    http://www.trails.com/activity.asp?areaid=11096
    www.mtbr.com
    http://www.go-utah.com/Logan/Biking/
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley

Utah, Gateway to Nevada, not to be confused with Idaho
    Lifesgreat, you are a much better Utah hostess than I! You're recruited for the Utah base team. I now work for you!

cindysue, you may want to call Starbuck's and check their hours (seriously). Business hours seem to be funny (as in strange) around these parts. When CyclaSutra came to visit, she didn't get coffee on her drive home until she was in IDAHO! 'Course, that was a Sunday and Sunday's business hours are particularly confusing to me.

You may be better off making a thermos-o-jo and taking it with you. Andrew can hook up an IV.

Re: the mountain biking, consult our local mt biking bible, Utah Mountain Biking! There is another one here, but it's not as complete.

Oh Yellow! I forgot you live in the Sandy area. I am sorry. You know that area much better than I do. I used to work in Sandy many years ago BC (before children).
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley

thanks! I really appreciate the info.

Until June............
    Cheers!

Cindy

Team Luna Chix

Utah, Gateway to Nevada, not to be confused with Idaho
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifesgreat
    Oh Yellow! I forgot you live in the Sandy area. I am sorry. You know that area much better than I do. I used to work in Sandy many years ago BC (before children).
    I'm more than happy to have you on board helping me! I suspect you are one of those natural born leaders (I read your profile)!

I actually live on the north end of The Place, up near the U. I think sulis is the one that lives in Sandy.

We gotta find out where mmelindas lives so we can recruit her. Us Utahns (and honorary members from WY and ID) are TAKING OVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Trekhawk
    Pizza sounds good.
    I guess all I have to do is open my mouth and people will have a pretty good idea who I am. I dont think too many Aussies will be doing LRRH. I also have a big Australia sticker on the back of my car.
    Eh, isn't that "pizz-er" to an Aussie ?

I've got a good Aussie friend in Colorado and I love her accent. I've been pretty amused to hear her introduce our mutual friend Gesa and pronounce it "Geezer" .

Sounds like a great trip! Hope you all have a great time!

Now back to your regularly scheduled content...

Quote Originally Posted by fixedgeargirl
    Eh, isn't that "pizz-er" to an Aussie ?

I've got a good Aussie friend in Colorado and I love her accent. I've been pretty amused to hear her introduce our mutual friend Gesa and pronounce it "Geezer" .

Sounds like a great trip! Hope you all have a great time!

Now back to your regularly scheduled content...
    LOL - Im going to miss the way people say my name here - back home its said as you guessed with the S sounding like a Z.

Have a good one.
    Leslie
    The most effective way to do it, is to do it.
    Amelia Earhart

2005 Trek 5000 road/Avocet 02 40W
    2006 Colnago C50 road/SSM Atola
    2005 SC Juliana SL mtb/WTB Laser V