Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

To disable ads, please log-in.

Pizza? Did somebody say pizza? I will be there! I am not staying at the Crystal Inn, but I want to come and meet all of you!

As far as IDing, I was thinking we could write something on our numbers like "TE Lifesgreat", in my case. That way, memory challenged souls like me can ID you on the course.

Oh, as far as cars are concerned, my Honda CRV has a "Tri Mom Swim Bike Run" rear license plate frame.
    Last edited by Lifesgreat; 03-14-2006 at 05:16 AM.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley

more 'votes'...

I vote for Pizza, tattoos, and adding our TE names to our number.... hmmm, what else? I'm just so excited to meet everyone! I'll probably try to find a picture of me and post that too, just to make it easier! If Caligurl ends up going, she's easy to spot; she looks JUST like her avatar!

Lifesgreat - do you live close enough to drive that day or are you just staying in a different hotel? ... just bein' nosy!

Trac'

No way am I going to remember individual details about cars. Bib numbers get covered up or the bib isn't even worn. I generally just fold mine up in a pocket because I hate the things, not to mention the holes in my jerseys.

A tattoo on everyone would be nice as well as something on your car that said TE.
    Frends know gud humors when dey is hear it. ~ Da Crockydiles of ZZE.

Quote Originally Posted by tprevost
    Lifesgreat - do you live close enough to drive that day or are you just staying in a different hotel? ... just bein' nosy!

Trac'
    I live in Utah County, about 2 1/2 hours south of Logan. Me, AuntieK and some others from our spinning class are staying at the Super 8. I have to head home Saturday afternoon, so I will only be staying Friday night.

Regarding IDing, like you, I vote for all of it! I need all the help I can get. . .
    Last edited by Lifesgreat; 03-14-2006 at 08:24 AM.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. -Gordon B. Hinckley

Lifesgreat - Cool, you'll be right there too! Tell AuntieK (in case she doesn't read this) to add herself to the bikejournal list... that way we don't miss anyone! Its lookin' like its gonna be a 'regular TE reunion' - lots of people! YIPPEEE!!!

SadieKate, I'm not going to remember individual cars either but I don't want to put anything on the body of my car (scratches). Maybe I can find a TE window decal; that's probably a good thing to have around here too as I hope to run into other TE members at the SoCal rides as well! Sorry, thinking while typing

Okay, do I get TE or T.E.? Yes, I'm a goober!

Tracy

That's why I liked these decals. Not very expensive and can be made on the home printer. Make one for your friends.

http://avery.com/us/Main?action=prod...alogcode=WEB01

Susan and Jeff -- car window decals to go with the tattoos? Another way to spread the gospel?

those are great but my printer doesn't print that stuff very well (has a hard time with anything but basic paper) How large are you thinking of going SadieKate?

T~

Pizza and tatoos?! I'm there! I'll see about printing out a decal for the 4Runner as well.

Jeff, aka Mr. Admin, just said told me to check back with him in mid-April to see if they'll be able to have car stickers in time for this ride.

If all else fails, we can just print out something on paper and tape it to the inside of the car window. Ghetto but effective.

Call me dumb (uh, not to my face), but why do we need to ID our cars?

Just as a way to find each other since we'll be in a hodge-podge of jerseys, on different routes and leaving/returning at different times. Just increases the odd of actually finding one another.

so we can find each other (since a lot of us haven't met before)! I think many of us will meet Friday at dinner but it would be nice to be able to identify someone we might not have met as a TE member

T~

Quote Originally Posted by aka_kim
    Call me dumb (uh, not to my face), but why do we need to ID our cars?
    So we know which cars to cover with shaving cream and Oreos . Also, if the cars are ID'd and the driver does something stupid, we won't "express our displeasure" with one of our soon to be friends.
    Last edited by Lifesgreat; 03-14-2006 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifesgreat
    So we know which cars to cover with shaving cream and Oreos .
    Now this I understand.

reposting this here

looks like we're driving and staying in Sandy, Utah with Andrew's friend - about 90 miles from the ride start. Will be an early morning for me. Hope there is Starbucks in Sandy. Anyone know anything about that town? He moved there for work....

Andrew and his friend will be MTB'ing while the girls are riding. Any suggestions near the Wellsville area for MTB?
    Cheers!

Cindy

Team Luna Chix