Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Waterford Road Frameset

To disable ads, please log-in.

My mom's bike shop is selling a women's proportioned Waterford frame on ebay... Thought I'd cross-post in case anyone was interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Waterford-12...item2576894b64

This is a custom built Waterford model 1250, which has sport/touring geometry. This was made for a woman who was 54 with long legs. To keep the ride characteristics consistent with the 1250 model, we used a 700c rear wheel and a 650c front wheel, similar to Terry bicycles. It has a Reynolds 753 frame with a Reynolds 531 fork. All custom made by Waterford. It has not been built up since it was painted candy red. It has been treated with the Weigel's framesaver. This frameset is in brand new condition, and is beautifully crafted. It will make a magnificent ride for the appropriately proportioned rider.

Top Tube: 50cm, center to center

Wheel Base: 985mm

Chainstay length: 44cm

Seat tube: 53c center to top

Seat Post: 27.2

Fork: Reynolds 531 custom made 650c

Wheels: Will take 650c front and 700c rear wheel

2 sets of bottle bosses

Pump peg

Rack mounts

Integrated cable adjusters on lower head lug
    ...never met a bike that I didn't wanna ride.

Beautiful frame! I have a full 1-off custom Gunnar, which of course comes from the same builders. Thankfully for my budget this frame is a bit too big for me... $500 for a Waterford frame is a very good price!