I'm starting a new thread on this as the saga continues. Here is a link to the previous thread.

Nothing is working. No one seems to have a cause for what is going on with my eyes. I've heard all sorts of "maybe" reasons. Allergy and Yeast medications have no effect. I took steroids for a week a while back and that helped a lot. Continuing to take steroids does not seem like a great solution to me. I'd really like to find the cause and get this nipped in the bud.

It was suggested that perhaps its a food allergy. I thought it could maybe be corn, but that doesn't seem to be panning out. Another consideration is peanuts. That's the next experiment.

Another suggestions is stress. This did start flaring up about the time I started considering taking a promotion which means the end of working at home--something I've done for 10 years. Yesterday I went in to the office, I don't start full-time in house for a few more weeks, and started moving into my new office space. Within the first 2 hours my eyes started swelling and becoming terribly irritable. My head became foggy and I couldn't think clearly.

But, I had also just eaten a granola bar that had peanuts in it. And the office space was also very dirty (dust mites? allergens?). New office--stress??? I don't know!!!!

The physical reaction was very noticeable. So much so that my work is hiring a professional crew to come in and clean the office space and they are looking into an air purifier. Below is a picture of what my eyes look like today--this is what they look like every day lately. It was much, much worse yesterday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eyes.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	15491