Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Jolt is offline Dodging the potholes...

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by TrekDianna View Post
    I'm fine with what I have. I certainly don't want more. The only time I am irritated is when I bra shop and can only find underwire. I hate underwire and refuse to wear them. I hate the confining feeling. Mine is a 36C and I find it hard to believe that there are so many padded/pushups in that size. It seems kind of odd to me.
    I'm with you...34C here and wouldn't want them any bigger, especially being a smaller person in general. The padded/pushup thing is silly IMHO--false advertising! As for bra shopping, try Target--I just found some non-underwire, non-padded bras there that are pretty comfortable. I hate underwire too.
    2011 Surly LHT
    1995 Trek 830

Quote Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
    I'm with you...34C here and wouldn't want them any bigger, especially being a smaller person in general. The padded/pushup thing is silly IMHO--false advertising! As for bra shopping, try Target--I just found some non-underwire, non-padded bras there that are pretty comfortable. I hate underwire too.
    Very cool. I will check them out.
    2013 Specialized Myka FSR Comp
    2013 Specialized Ruby Sport (carbon)
    2014 Salsa Vaya 3 (steel)
    2014 Felt Z75

I'm pretty flat - 34A and perfectly fine with it, though blouses tend to fit funny because they're always too big in the chest (and fortunately, I rarely need to wear them, so I'm not forever getting clothes tailored).

I've never been so thankful to be small chested as when my shoulder was broken and I could barely put a bra on, or when my back was stitched up and I couldn't wear anything tight over the incision.

And let me tell you, I definitely miss Patagonia's Barely A/B bra.

"I never met a donut I didn't like" - Dave Wiens

I'm very pear shaped, have been all my life. As are all the women on my maternal side. So, I'd like to be bigger on top. Just enough to bring my bust closer in size to my hips.
    Queen of the sea beasts