Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Need Textbook Help: An Introduction to Poetry by X. J. Kennedy

To disable ads, please log-in.

Ok, this is how desperate I am, that I will post this in a cycling forum in hopes that someone may be able to help. I'm currently doing a class on poetry in college and we're supposed to have this textbook. Mine, was ordered 2 weeks before class started and somehow, the merchant has managed to send it to California instead of Singapore. I have no idea how but I'm ordering a new textbook to be sent here ASAP.

In the mean time, I need questions from the textbook because my prof sets our assignments from there. If anyone has a copy of 'An Introduction to Poetry 13th Edition' by X. J. Kennedy and doesn't mind emailing me information I need for my assignments from the book, please PM me? I'm not going to ask you to scan or copy anything because that's flouting the copyright laws but I do need questions for certain poems and such, just until my other textbook arrives. If you can help me, thanks a million!!!!
    "My school is the doubt in your eyes." - Tito Mukhopadhyay

Does your college or local library have a copy you can check out for a while or use there? It looks like every college library around where I live has at least one copy, so you might find one.

FYI - making copies for your personal use would not be violating any copywrite laws, so if you did find one in a library, copying the question sections would be fine.
    "Sharing the road means getting along, not getting ahead" - 1994 Washington State Driver's Guide

visit my flickr stream http://flic.kr/ps/MMu5N

Eden, yup, I've gone that route. No one has a copy that I can borrow.

Alexis: My library has a copy from 2005 (11th edition). PM me if you want.

pll, OMG! You're a life saver! PM-ing you now!