Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Thread: Terry shorts

Terry shorts

To disable ads, please log-in.

I don't know the model name. 8-panel, slightly heavier weight but non-compressive and non-shiny fabric. Seamless synthetic leather "old school" chamois, no padding. Used but clean, plenty of miles left in these shorts.

Tagged "Small," but they're way too big for me. For reference, I'm exactly on the line between Small and Medium in Shebeest SSS (I can wear either size comfortably), and a Large in LG Neo Power. These Terry shorts are at least a full size too large for me. Would work better for someone with larger hips compared to thighs, I think.
    Speed comes from what you put behind you. - Judi Ketteler

Quote Originally Posted by OakLeaf View Post
    I don't know the model name. 8-panel, slightly heavier weight but non-compressive and non-shiny fabric. Seamless synthetic leather "old school" chamois, no padding. Used but clean, plenty of miles left in these shorts.

Tagged "Small," but they're way too big for me. For reference, I'm exactly on the line between Small and Medium in Shebeest SSS (I can wear either size comfortably), and a Large in LG Neo Power. These Terry shorts are at least a full size too large for me. Would work better for someone with larger hips compared to thighs, I think.
    hmmmm, these might work for me - do you think an "apple" shape would work with these shorts? I don't have any hips but I do still have a belly. My medium PI shorts are too large in the leg, and even my small PI bibs are starting to get...loose...

I'm guessing not - the reason they don't work for me is that they're too big around the chamois and it bunches up. IIRC we're about the same size around the hips. But if you want to give them a try, let me know.

If that is the problem then they probably wouldn't work for me, no sense wasting the postage I have no butt/hips, never have and never will. They are, however much tighter these days

They will not fit me but they would fit my DD. I would love to get these for her.

Shorts are spoken for.