Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

To disable ads, please log-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Avocet
    Question: I've seen some references in other posts to the "LRRH". Is that the Little Red Riding HOod all womens ride in Logan Utah?
    Yes indeedy!
    http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=4822

Brandi....

from what you listed as your typical meals, sounds like you may be shorting yourself on veggies and dairy.
    Try having a salad along with your lunch sandwich or if you have access to a microwave maybe zap some frozen veggies to supplement. Also drinking more water may help. One of the things that WW's emphasizes is to make sure you get 2-3 servings of dairy and 5-7 fruit and veggies.

The WW website has some really great message boards that you can get lots of tips from. weightwatchers.com
    I've gotten tons of great recipes....plus there's boards for avid exercisers, beginning exercisers, and many other topics.

I've battled my weight my whole life, but since joining WW two years ago I finally feel like I'm in control of my appetite and my body. I stray from time to time but then I just pick myself back up and get back on track.

good luck!