Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Far Northern Area?

To disable ads, please log-in.

Is there any one up here in the Far north? You know that great wilderness area above Sacramento. I am up in Redding and am looking for some one to ride with. Yes I am slow right now but give me time and you will be chasing me up the hills.

I'm in the Bay Area (along with a number of TE folks) and I honestly don't know of anyone in the Redding/Red Bluff area on TE. Maybe this will draw them out of the woodwork....
    Sarah

When it's easy, ride hard; when it's hard, ride easy.

2011 Volagi Liscio
    2010 Pegoretti Love #3 "Manovelo"
    2011 Mercian Vincitore Special
    2003 Eddy Merckx Team SC - stolen
    2001 Colnago Ovalmaster Stars and Stripes

DH and I hope to visit the Mt Shasta area again in the not-too-distant future (we were going to be there this past August but life intervened). I'll try to remember to give you a yell when we do. Don't worry, we're slower than snot nowadays.

2009 Lynskey R230 Houseblend - Brooks Team Pro
    2007 Rivendell Bleriot - Rivet Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by jobob View Post
    DH and I hope to visit the Mt Shasta area again in the not-too-distant future (we were going to be there this past August but life intervened). I'll try to remember to give you a yell when we do. Don't worry, we're slower than snot nowadays.
    That would be great! I have a plan to ride up Mt Shasta ( or as far up it as I can go) at least once a month. We have so much great riding around here.