Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

FS: 2XU Compression Calf Sleeves, Black, Size XS/S

To disable ads, please log-in.

I have started running again and have been blessed with a case of nagging Achilles tendonitis, not severe enough to keep me from running, but not going away either. I have been experimenting with compression gear with some success. I have only worn these one time, on a short run, but knew immediately that they weren't the right choice for me. Apparently the compression in these is strongest at the calf, and I seem to be doing better with items that have the most compression at the ankle. It's too bad, because of the three pairs I ordered (all different brands) these are by far the nicest looking. Also, they are a touch longer than most sleeves - at 5'6", these go all the way from the base of my foot to my knee, while most sleeves that are an appropriate circumference seem to lack an inch or two in length.

These retail for $45. I'm thinking $25, shipped?

EDIT: Looks like I can't edit the title? These are NOT size XS/S, they are size XS. My mistake.
    Last edited by VeloVT; 09-15-2012 at 07:13 PM.

I checked out their size chart and can't figure out how it works. They have XS and S separate in the chart, and I'd be in a small...how do they fit?

"I never met a donut I didn't like" - Dave Wiens

Sorry, I made a mistake in the title - they are a size XS. My calves measure 13.75", and XS is supposed to fit calves measuring 13"-14". They seem to fit well/true to size.
    Last edited by VeloVT; 09-15-2012 at 07:20 PM.