Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

To disable ads, please log-in.

Shop at TeamEstrogen.com for women's cycling apparel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

To disable ads, please log-in.

In honor of this thread, I had buttermilk pancakes and bacon for dinner tonight. Now I need to make another batch of pancakes. (I make them in double batches and freeze them.)
    At least I don't leave slime trails.
    http://wholecog.wordpress.com/

2009 Giant Avail 3 |Specialized Jett 143

2013 Charge Filter Apex| Specialized Jett 143
    1996(?) Giant Iguana 630|Specialized Riva

Saving for the next one...

Recently I started making banana pancakes. The ingredients for 2 pancakes are:
    1 banana
    2 eggs
    cinnamon
    vanilla
    That's all!
    Cut the banana and mash it with a fork. Don't worry if there are bigger pieces left. Mix with the eggs and the spices and bake in a pan. Enjoy! They are very healthy and contain no flour.

I'm getting hungry reading this thread, y'all make your pancakes sound so good. I like mine with real maple syrup and usually make them from scratch and not a mix. Not because I'm a purist nut but because I don't have pancake mix in the house as a rule but have all the ingredients that go into it readily available. I like blueberry pancakes but my all time favorites are made with banana and pecans. Real butter and pure maple syrup. Yum!

And by the way, crepes are great too. I usually make them and stuff them with raspberry preserves or fresh strawberry jam and top them with a bit of fresh whipped cream. More yum!
    Bike Writer

http://pedaltohealth.blogspot.com/

Schwinn Gateway unknown year
    Specalized Expedition Sport Low-Entry 2011

I've been thinking about this thread, but we've been on vacation and otherwise occupied for breakfast, so today I made pancakes for breakfast.... 1/3 whole wheat, 1/3 spelt, 1/3 white flour and good buttermilk from the co-op so they're both nice and tangy and light/fluffy/tall. Enjoyed with homemade huckleberry jam and real maple syrup...and fried eggs and little pigs (breakfast link sausages, what I've called them from childhood). Went all out and it was tasty!